Who are our logistic partners?
We have outsourced our logistic works to third party who are helping in delivering our products to end users.
- Delhivery (www.delhivery.com)
What is the estimated delivery time?
Shipment of items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays. The destination to which you want the order shipped to are subject to availability of reliable logistic partner.
Why does the delivery date not correspond to the delivery timeline of X-Y business days?
It is possible that our logistic partners have a holiday between the day you placed your order and the date of delivery, which is based on the timelines shown on the product page. In this case, we add a day to the estimated date. Our courier partners do not work on Sundays and this is factored in to the delivery dates.
What are the delivery charges?
Delivery charge varies with each location. Company incurs relatively higher delivery costs on low value items. In such cases, charging a nominal delivery charge helps them offset logistics costs. The delivery charge may be waived off by company, if you shop with them for a minimum predefined value.
For example, a charge of Rs 50 for delivery per item if the order value is less than Rs 500. While, orders of Rs 500 or above are delivered free.
Are there any hidden costs (sales tax, octroi etc) on items?
There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase on www.vidvie.in. List prices are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you would pay. Delivery charges are not hidden charges.
Products do not/cannot ship to my area. Why?
Please enter your pincode on the product page (you don't have to enter it every single time) to know whether the product can be delivered to your location. If you haven't provided your pincode until the checkout stage, the pincode in your shipping address will be used to check for serviceability. Whether your location can be serviced or not depends on the availability of reliable courier partners in your location
Why is the CoD option not offered in my location?
Availability of CoD depends on the ability of our courier partner servicing your location to accept cash as payment at the time of delivery. Our courier partners have limits on the cash amount payable on delivery depending on the destination and your order value might have exceeded this limit. Please enter your pin code on the product page to check if CoD is available in your location.
I need to return an item, how do I arrange for a pick-up?
Returns are easy. Login to my account to initiate a return. You will receive an email or call explaining the process, once you have initiated a return. Wherever possible our logistics partner will facilitate the pick-up of the item. In case, the pick-up cannot be arranged through our logistics partner, you can return the item through a third-party courier service.Return fees are borne by the company if it is charged in invoice.
What do the different tags like "In Stock", "Available" mean?
- In Stock : For items listed as "In Stock", company will mention the delivery time based on your location pincode (usually 2-3 business days, 4-5 business days or 4-6 business days in areas where standard courier service is available). For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service which may take 1-2 weeks depending on the location.
- Preorder or Forthcoming : Such items are expected to be released soon and can be pre-booked for you. The item will be shipped to you on the day of it's official release launch and will reach you in 2 to 6 business days. The Preorder duration varies from item to item. Once known, release time and date is mentioned. (Eg. 19th June, August 2nd week)
- Out of Stock-Currently : Tthe item is not available for sale. Use the 'Notify Me' feature to know once it is available for purchase.
- Back In Stock Soon : The item is popular and is sold out. You can however 'book' an order for the product and it will be shipped according to the timelines mentioned by the company.